Your privacy is important to me. In the following statement, I explain what data I collect from website users and how I use and manage it. Before you provide me with any personal information, it is important that you carefully read and accept all the information.
If you are under 14 years old, you can not register your personal information on javiergomiz.com without the prior consent of your parents or legal guardians. Under no circumstances shall data concerning the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other members of the family be collected from minors without their consent.
Legal regulations that apply to this website
javiergomiz.com meets the requirements of the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights; the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural personsas well as with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce..
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
javiergomiz.com, in compliance with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce., informs that Javier Sánchez Gómiz (31.715.640C), domiciled in Campanet (Illes Balears), is the owner and administrator of this website (commercial name Javier Gómiz) and is, therefore, the person who will have access to and process your personal data.
Sending and recording personal data
The sending of some personal data is mandatory for you to contact me, comment on the pages and articles of the blog, as well as for you to subscribe to the newsletter. Likewise, failure to provide these personal data or to accept this declaration implies the impossibility of carrying out the actions described.
This website uses different systems for capturing personal information, which always require the prior consent of users in order to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
As a user, you have the right to revoke such prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems used by this website
Personal information capture systems used by javiergomiz.com The personal data processed on javiergomiz.com comes from:
- Comments on posts: you can post comments on those pages and posts that allow it. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate, publish and reply to them.
- Contact form: the portal also has a contact form so that you can send me your queries, suggestions or for professional contact. In this case, the e-mail address will be used to reply to them and to send the required information.
- Whatsapp: the website also has a Whatsapp chat system for professional contact. In this case, the telephone number will be used to reply to the person concerned and send the requested information.
Legitimation for the processing of your personal data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
The categories of data processed by javiergomiz.com are identifying data, namely your name, your email address and your IP address.
In no case are specially protected categories of data processed.
How long will I keep your data?
Your personal data processed will be kept until you, as the data subject, request its deletion or revoke your consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
- Google Analytics analysis service: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of my activity, I use the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Hosting: SiteGround España S.L., uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols (secure socket layer), a standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between a server (website) and your browser. This secure connection ensures that all data transmitted from the browser to the server remains private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone trying to spy/steal that information.
- Web platform: WordPress.org more information at https://wordpress.org/ treats the data with the purpose of carrying out its support services to javiergomiz.com.
Data protection policy
javiergomiz.com undertakes, in the use of the data collected in the different information capture systems present on this website, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, which adapts Spanish law to the model established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different information capture systems are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of the same. Likewise, the user guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his or her real situation, that it is up to date and accurate.
When using the forms you will notice that some fields such as name or e-mail address are marked with an asterisk (*). This means that these fields are mandatory and that the form cannot be submitted if you leave these fields blank.
Exercising your rights over your own information
As a user, you may address your communications and exercise your rights in accordance with the formalities imposed by Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and the General Data Protection Regulation.
Specifically, you will be entitled to:
- To know if I am processing your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data, if it is inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in certain cases, in which case I will only keep them in accordance with the regulations in force.
- To submit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent supervisory authority, if you believe that I have not dealt with you correctly.
- To withdraw consent to any processing for which you have consented, at any time.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting me by email at email@example.com, together with a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
Accuracy and truthfulness of your data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to javiergomiz.com, exonerating Javier Gómiz of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact, comment or subscription form.
Your consent, both for the processing and for the transfer of data, may be revoked at any time by notifying Javier Gómiz in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
Javier Gómiz reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence. In such cases, the owner and administrator will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the regulations and, essentially, by own conviction, javiergomiz.com does not perform SPAM practices, so I will not send you emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by you.