The DJI Mini 3 PRO drone is currently the flagship of the sub-250g drones on the market. If you don’t have a drone pilot licence and want to fly a drone without having a licence in my article on the best drones of 2023, you will find in the section on drones under 250 grams more options apart from this DJI Mini 3 PRO.
In this blog post we’ll take you on a journey through the technical features of this amazing drone, tell you about its applications and reveal why the DJI Mini 3 PRO is the perfect choice for those looking to capture images and unique experiences from above.
If you are looking for a cheaper drone that you can fly without having a licence, I have another article where I talk about the best cheap drone of 2023, the Holy Stone HS440.
About the DJI Mini 3 PRO
Today I want to tell you about this DJI Mini 3 PRO, which although I’ve never owned it, I don’t rule out adding it to my drone fleet soon.
The world of drones continues to advance by leaps and bounds, and DJI, the undisputed leader in the drone industry, has broken the mould with this drone.
Its sleek and compact design not only allows you to store it anywhere, but also makes it easy to handle, even for beginner drone pilots.
With intelligent flight modes, such as automatic tracking and set flight modes, this drone allows you to focus on capturing those unique shots and moments, while it follows the determined route.
The DJI Mini 3 PRO with which you can cover a wide range of photo and video services. Moreover, as I told you a little earlier, as it weighs less than 250 grams, you can fly it in cities and towns, away from crowds of people and no higher than 20 metres. Because of this and the quality of the images it offers, it is a powerful tool for drone weddings.
Buy here your DJI Mini PRO 3 from this link, it will cost you the same and you will be helping me to keep this website alive and to be able to continue offering you quality content. Thank you very much!
- Este es DJI Mini 3. Si necesitas funcionalidades más avanzadas como detección de obstáculos tridireccional, ActiveTrack y punto de interés puedes…
DJI Mini 3 PRO Technical Specifications
- Weight: less than 250 grams, making it one of the lightest drones in its category.
- Camera: It has a 1/1.3″ CMOS camera with 48 MP effective pixels. The DJI Mini 3 PRO captures high quality images and videos giving you an impressive visual experience.
- Battery: The long battery life and low weight of the battery means that the flight time can be extended to up to 34′ (with 2453 mAh intelligent flight battery and measured flying at 21.6 km/h with no wind) and 47′ (with 3850 mAh smart flight plus batteries and measured flying at 21.6 km/h with no wind), although these batteries are not available in all countries.
- Dimensions: It has dimensions that will make transporting it very comfortable. The drone itself is small (unfolded: 171 x 245 x 62 mm), but when folded it is even smaller (145 x 90 x 62 mm).
- The maximum flight distance is 18 km (smart batteries and flying at 43.2 km/h with no wind) and 35 km (with Smart Flight Plus batteries, measured at 43.2 km/h with no wind).
- Wind resistance is an important feature for this drone as its low weight makes it not as resistant to strong winds as other drones weighing more than 250 grams, such as its “big brother”, for example the Mavic 2s.
So its maximum wind resistance is 10.7 m/s (level 5). Drones can normally fly in winds that are 2/3 of their maximum speed.
- It has 3 detection systems: front, rear and bottom; so be careful when ascending, watch out for branches or ledges.
- Stabilisation is provided by 3 axes: tilt (-135º to 80º), rotation (-135º to 45º) and swivel.)
- Supported mobile device dimensions: 180 mm x 86 mm x 10 mm
Photography and video with the DJI Mini 3 PRO
Aperture (fixed): f/1.7
Image size: 8064 x 6048
Burst shooting, self-timer, bracketing, 180° panorama (sphere, wide angle and vertical) and image format: JPGE/ DNG (RAW)
HDR: Photo (supported in single shot mode) and video (supported when recording at 24/25/30 fps)
Zoom range: 4K (2x), 2.7K (3x), FHD: 4x
Quickshot modes: Dronie, Spiral, Rocket, Orbit, Boomerang and Asteroid.
Colour profiles: Normal and Cinelike.
Compatible memory cards: SanDisk Extreme, SanDisk High Endurance, Kingston Canvas Go!Plus, Lexar High Endurance, Lexar, Samsung
|4K||3840 x 2160||24/25//30/48/50/60|
|2.7K||2720 x 1530||24/25/30/48/50/60 fps|
|FHD||1920 x 1080||24/25/30/48/50/60 fps|
|Slow motion||1920 x 1080||120 fps|
DJI has introduced a new feature in this drone: its camera can be rotated 45º (on the Z axis), so that the camera changes from horizontal to vertical format, an optimal format for uploading content to your social networks.
If you are looking for a drone that combines performance, portability and exceptional image quality, this drone is your perfect choice.
The DJI Mini 3 PRO is more than just a drone, it is a device with which you can enjoy the ease of piloting, it is a tool that allows you to capture high quality photos and videos and you can use it in many different fields.
With this drone you’ll have the technical side covered, so are you ready to get creative and take it to the next level? Explore the world from new heights and capture unique moments with the DJI Mini PRO 3.